The Members Tags SE plugin adds a very useful feature for user profiles to SocialEngine.
Front End Tags are links that allow users to filter by tags and to find users according to different common interest parameters.
Online statistics collection starts directly after the plugin installation because such information is not accumulated in the standard SocialEngine. So if you run a site, which has been around for a long time, your users might be confused by the fact that their cumulative online time appears to be too small. Avoiding that you will have an ability to show the statistics collection starting date.
Filtered tags are usually written in bold and large font.
The administrator can place a widget with tags on any page and customize its outlook like a typical list of tags or an attractive flash tag cloud.
The plugin is available as a free add-on for Advanced Members. It requires the Advanced Members plugin to be previously installed.
- Show user tags by a different font according to their popularity
- Show all user tags by the «Explore Tags» link
- The usual list of tags can be displayed as an attractive flash tag cloud
- Place a widget on any page
- Choosing tags field feature
- Show/hide «Explore Tags» link feature
- Flash effect enable/disable
- Settings preset feature for Flash Effect (like Count, Height, Rotate Speed, Minimum and Maximum Font Sizes, Background Color, etc)
- Changing the widget position via Layout Editor
For SocialEngine v.4.x:
Front end demo here, here and here
Back end demo here (Use the following login: email@example.com. The password: 111111)