Any webmaster should have this Social Engine plugin! It allows you to keep your site clean of any malicious member messages. Act against spammers, scammers and other users with improper behavior.
Using Mail Monitor plugin admin can monitor all mail messages that users have sent to each other.
The administrator has the ability to read and delete any messages, disapprove or delete unwanted members.
This plugin has a convenient searching form to find required messages and a predefined filter for monitoring words which may be considered as spam, scam, etc.
Please, see another great SE plugin: Advanced Mail
- Search and view messages sent within SE website by using different filters
- Approve/disapprove senders and recipients of messages
- Messages search by Sender and Recipient Username, Email address, Level, Subject and Message filters, as well as the date of message
- Approve/Disapprove Senders and Recipients of messages
- Delete Senders/Recipients/Messages
- Sort the found messages by ID, Sender, Recipient, Subject, Message and Attachment
- Predefined Filter by Subwords and Words
- View a message in a separate window with Disapprove/Delete functions
For SocialEngine v.4.x:
Back end demo here (Use the following login: firstname.lastname@example.org. The password: 111111)