Google Maps in Profile for SE4Version of the product:4.0.9 for Public $ 0.00
Compatible with SE v.4.0.0-4.5.x
The Google Maps In Profile SE plugin displays user’s and his friends’ locations on the map in a user's profile applying two different widgets.
The administrator has the ability to adjust the style and location of these SE widgets and to configure member levels for this plugin.
This is a very useful feature for any community site!
Anyone can use this SocialEngine plugin FREE OF CHARGE!
- Map with My/Friends location at My Location/Friends location tabs
- User's location is based on the information on his profile
- Widgets can be placed in different parts of user profiles
- Choosing address fields for a Regular Member
- Zoom for My Location
- Map Type for My Location
- Zoom for Friends Location
- Map Type for Friends Location
- Viewing My/Friends Location restrictions for different Member Levels
- Geocode Update Settings
- Changing widget position via Layout Editor
Front end demo here
Back end demo here (Use the following login: firstname.lastname@example.org. The password: 111111)
Can Google block my IP address for data update requests?
If you send less than 15 000 requests per day, Google doesn’t ban your IP address as a rule.
Is it difficult to install your plugin?
No, it isn’t. Each plugin contains an installation manual. If you have any questions concerning the installation procedure, please contact us and we will be glad to help you.
Can I order plugin customization for my needs?
Sure. Please contact us with your query at http://spur-i-t.com/contact.php and we will provide our quota.